Me

My photo
para-para-paradise
“So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.” ― Stephen Chbosky
We must not expect happiness. It is not something we deserve. When life goes well, it is a sudden gift; it cannot last forever.

8.09.2009

How do you feel?

I got no love in me, guess who's to blame. One of us is changin' or maybe we've just stopped tryin'.
Take a little breather, figure out the reasons that you stopped believing. In the meantime call me only with your silence, take all the time that you need i'll be waiting every moment; if our paths cross down the line just pretend that you don't see me that i'm new to your existence if we're meant to go the distance there's no test we can't survive.
Your love is bad for me, yet every time i hear your voice or speak your name i feel the same just like the firste time we made love after so long what can i do can't shake this feeling.
If you were here with me i'd love you till you could not take it any more then you'd walk out the door, give me your kiss, give me your heart, give me your mind i'll take whatever you can give me anytime.
Our love is like a knife that cuts both ways it's driven deep into my heart each time that i realize how it cuts both ways. We can't say goodbye.
A diario pienso en ti qué bien grita el silencio, qué bien duelen los recuerdos, sí, porque todo habla de ti, qué delicia tu sensualidad, qué locura cuando te sentía muy de cerca y ahora que estás lejos hasta el universo ha muerto.
¿cómo fue que tú dejaste de querer? y olvidaste del ayer de nuestras miradas, de nuestra piel ¿no te duele así perder? creo que fue perfecto y acordado fiel lo que me queda por decir es cómo duele perderte.
Qué humillante es el deseo sí, porque ya no estás aquí qué sincero se hace el frío, como hiel mi sufrimiento, ya no sé lo que es vivir....we could try again and share the dreams we had back then the memories are fresh and clear, my love for you won't dissapear.
People know that love is often cruel but still they fall in love.
No pretendo ser la huella que se deja en tu camino ni pretendo ser aquella que se cruza en tu destino,
sólo quiero descubrirme tras la luz de tu sonrisa, ser bálsamo que alivia tus tristezas en la vida, sólo quiero ser la calma que se escurre en tu desvelo, ser el sueño en que descansa la razón de tus anhelos.
No será fácil después de amarte tantes veces olvidarte si aún al verte solo quiero acariciarte, volver a amarte, no será facil aparentar que entre tú y yo nada ha pasado si aún las huellas de tu amor no se han borrado.
If i had to walk away from you i know that it would be no use 'cause you're so deep inside of me, can't deny, i never want to be set free, the more you give the more i need, you can't change what is meant to be.
Who i thought i owned completely just to toy with me, made me fall in love so deeply. You fill my soul, like the stars fill the sky.
Nunca quise hacerte daño con mi comportamiento pero se que mis engaños hirieron tus sentimientos ay, yo lo sé.
Regresa a mí, quiero sentir el calor de tu piel, estar sin ti es un sufrir demasiado cruel, sin tu amor no quiero seguir regresa otra vez.
Quiero enseñarte que soy solo tuya, namas, tuya namas. Dame otra oportunidad, tu adiós, cuanto duele en el alma, dame otra oportunidad, perdón, perdón, perdón te pido de rodillas, te lo juro que no vuelve a pasar.
I can pretend each time i see you that i don't care and i don't need you and though you'll never see me cryin' you know inside i feel like dying.
Con los años que me quedan te haré olvidar cualquier error, no quise herirte, mi amor, sabes que eres mi adoración, y lo serás mi vida entera. No puedo imaginar vivir sin ti, no quiero recordar como te perdí: quizás fué inmadurez de mi parte, no te supe querer.
Y te aseguro que los añon que me quedan los voy a dedicar a ti: hacerte tan feliz que te enamores más de mi. Yo te amaré hasta que muera.
I lost you and i lost my way. Now i'm in the rain begging you please, please baby, won't you show me the way back to your heart let me see a sign to know if i'm close or far, lead me back to the road that leads back to your arms, to your arms, every night another lonely street, i walk down alone searching for a light, your light to lead me home. Leave a candle in the window and let it shine for me; take my hand and take these tears away, i can't take the pain, i'm on my knees, please show me the way back to your heart.


No comments: