Me

My photo
para-para-paradise
“So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.” ― Stephen Chbosky
We must not expect happiness. It is not something we deserve. When life goes well, it is a sudden gift; it cannot last forever.

8.03.2009

My life according to Gloria Estefan

Using only SONG NAMES from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions.

Pick your Artist:
Gloria Estefan

Are you a male or female?
Real Woman

Describe yourself:
I just wanna be happy

How do you feel:
I got no love

Describe where you currently live:
Here We Are

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Cuba Libre

Favorite form of transportation:
A toda maquina

Your best friend is:
Bad Boy

What's the weather like:
Let it loose

Favorite time of day:
Go Away

If your life were a TV show, what would it be called:
Always Tomorrow

What is life to you:
A little push

Your fear:
Vueltas da la vida

What is the best advice you have to give:
Hablemos el mismo idioma (Let's speak the same language)

Thought for the Day:
No llores

How I would like to die:
Into you

My soul's present condition:
Eperando

My motto is:
Seal our fate




http://realwomanworld.blogspot.com/2008/11/test.html

No comments: