Me

My photo
para-para-paradise
“So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.” ― Stephen Chbosky
We must not expect happiness. It is not something we deserve. When life goes well, it is a sudden gift; it cannot last forever.

11.28.2009

I hate math but this test is nice :)

10 things you want for Christmas:

  1. falling in love again with my Pollito
  2. new shoes
  3. happiness
  4. a trip
  5. new clothes
  6. a bag for college
  7. Spanish monolingual dictionary
  8. a bulldog
  9. New Emilio's book
  10. a laptop
9 musicians/band you love:
  1. Gloria Estefan
  2. Madonna
  3. Celine Dion
  4. Alejandro Fernandez
  5. Laura Pausini
  6. Max Pezzali
  7. Antonello Venditti
  8. Lady Gaga
  9. Mika
8 things you do everyday:
  1. Breathe
  2. talk
  3. eat
  4. sleep
  5. facebook
  6. text
  7. daydream
  8. read
7 things you enjoy:

  1. listening to Gloria
  2. music
  3. chocolate
  4. read something interesting
  5. surfing the net
  6. mexican food
  7. coffee
6 things that will always win your heart:
  1. my future bulldog
  2. a man who loves for what i am
  3. friends
  4. animals
  5. speak spanish
  6. ocean
5 favorites:
  1. writer: Isabel Allende
  2. books: The old man and the sea / The Ghost of Canterville
  3. singer: Gloria Estefan
  4. poet: Pedro Salinas
  5. philosopher: Fernando Pessoa
4 smells you enjoy:
  1. chocolate
  2. coffee
  3. my boy's perfume
  4. ocean
3 places you want to go:
  1. USA
  2. Latin American
  3. Asia
2 holidays you love:
  1. Halloween
  2. My anniversary
1 person you’d marry on the spot:
  1. Steven Seagal (I'm kidding)

No comments: