Me

My photo
para-para-paradise
“So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.” ― Stephen Chbosky
We must not expect happiness. It is not something we deserve. When life goes well, it is a sudden gift; it cannot last forever.

12.07.2009

...but I can't stay away from you...


Ore 01.00 am. Salgo in macchina, metto la chiave, la giro e si accende la radio: ....but I can't stay away from youuuu ♫

Il cuore comincia a palpitare fortissimo, un sorriso da imbecille mi appare sul viso. Faccio retro in tutta velocità e chiamo il mio ragazzo. Si avvicina e
urlo: " è Gloria!!!!!! "
Lui mi sorride con tenerezza e mi dice :" shhh, non urlare che qui la gente dorme....."

Lo saluto e me ne vado tutta allegra verso casa con le note di Gloria alla radio......





eres esa estrella
que siempre
me va a guiar


No comments: