Me

My photo
para-para-paradise
“So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.” ― Stephen Chbosky
We must not expect happiness. It is not something we deserve. When life goes well, it is a sudden gift; it cannot last forever.

1.18.2010

There is always tomorrow to start over again


Those lucky paper stars are denitely my favourite!

Why?

Because I took the lyric of Always Tommow (one of my fav.) handwritten by Gloria Estefan (which copy was available to dawnload years ago through her official website ) and i cut it in stripes.


'cause there's always tomorrow to start over again
things will never stay the same
the only one sure thing is change
that's why there's always tomorrow
i guess it took a little time for me to see
the reason i was born into this world
and what i'd have to go through
for i've finally realized that i could be
infinitely better than before
definitely stronger






...eres esa estrella
que siempre
me va a guiar...

No comments: