Me

My photo
para-para-paradise
“So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.” ― Stephen Chbosky
We must not expect happiness. It is not something we deserve. When life goes well, it is a sudden gift; it cannot last forever.

2.02.2010

Lettorato di Inglese: PAAAASSED!


HAPPINESS: state of well-being characterized by emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy

Free image hosting powered by PostImage.org

♪ ♫ i'm dancin' 'cause i feel good inside
i got the feelin' that money just can't buy
i may be dreamin' or is it my reality
i'm a believer and i believe i'm free

i wanna a midnight rendezvous
i wanna give my love to you
i wanna make my dreams come true

i just wanna be happy

i wanna dance the whole night through
i wanna smell the flowers too
i wanna feel like lovers do

i just wanna be happy ♫ ♪

Free image hosting powered by PostImage.org




No comments: