Me

My photo
para-para-paradise
“So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.” ― Stephen Chbosky
We must not expect happiness. It is not something we deserve. When life goes well, it is a sudden gift; it cannot last forever.

4.13.2010

Shit Happens - A universal religious concept

Taoism: Shit Happens.

Hinduism: This shit happened before.

Islam: If shit happens, take hostages.

Buddhism: If shit happens is it really shit?

Protestantism: Shit happens if you work hard.

Catholicism: Shit Happens, I deserve it.

7th Day Adventist: Shit happens on Saturday.

Mormonism: Knock Knock, Shit Happens.

Judaism: Why does shit happen to me?

Krishnaism: Shit happens, ring a dingy ding.

Jehovah's Witness:People now living will see shit happen.

Paganism: Each shit has its own name.

Atheism: Bullshit!

TV Evangelism: Send more shit.

Rastafarianism: Let's smoke this shit.

No comments: