Me

My photo
para-para-paradise
“So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.” ― Stephen Chbosky
We must not expect happiness. It is not something we deserve. When life goes well, it is a sudden gift; it cannot last forever.

4.20.2011

Message in a bottle

I feel like I’m a message in a bottle just floating out in the ocean.
I don’t know where fate will take me. I don’t know where I’ll settle.
I don’t know how long my journey will be in the sea.
I don’t know if I will ever reach the land. I’m just letting the waves decide for me.
Will I ever find a safe land? I don’t know but I wish I could.

I feel like I’m a message in the bottle, just waiting for my contents
to be revealed. My thoughts are secrets that will never be opened
unless someone cares to do such thing; it shall forever be contained
in the fortress of my thinking capsule. Down the chamber of my desires
is a scribble one may not undermine. Would someone unravel the
mysteries? I don’t know but I do hope that someone will do someday.

I feel like I’m a message in a bottle trap in my own abode. I’m a
prisoner of my own life since the day I sprang; the authority holds
the key to my happiness. My life has been set with rules I shall obey
though I’m heavy hearted, filled with noncompliance. Will I ever
breakfree? I don’t know but I pray it’ll come in the future.

I feel like I’m a message in a bottle, blue eternally.

source: bluesandsunshine

No comments: