Me

My photo
para-para-paradise
“So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.” ― Stephen Chbosky
We must not expect happiness. It is not something we deserve. When life goes well, it is a sudden gift; it cannot last forever.

7.23.2012

Nobody knows who I really am....


Nobody knows who I really am
I never felt this empty before
And if I ever need someone to come along
Who's gonna comfort me and keep me strong
We are all rowing the boat of fate
The waves keep on comin' and we can't escape
But if we ever get lost on our way
The waves would guide you through another day

Tookude iki wo shiteru toumei ni nattamitai 
Kurayami ni omoe takedo mekaku shisarete tadake 
Inori wo sasagete atarashii hi wo matsu 
Azayaka ni hikaru umi sono hate made 

Nobody knows who I really am
Maybe they just don't give a damn
But if I ever need someone to come along I know you would follow me, and keep me strong

Hito no kokoro wa utsuri yuku nukedashita kunaru
Tsuki wa mata atarashii shuuki de fune wo tsureteku

 And every time I see your face,
The oceans heave up to my heart
You make me wanna strain at the oars,
And soon I can see the shore
Oh, I can see the shore
When will I.... can see the shore?
I want you to know who I really am I never thought 
I'd feel this way towards you 
And if you ever need someone to come along 
I will follow you, and keep you strong 


Tabi wa mada tsudzuiteku odayakana hi mo 
Tsuki wa mata atarashii shuuki de fune wo terashidasu 
Inori wo sasagete atarashii hi wo matsu 
Azayaka ni hikaru umi sono hate made 


And every time I see your face, 
The oceans heave up to my heart 
You make me wanna strain at the oars, 
And soon I can see the shore 


Unmei no fune wo kogi nami wa tsugi kara tsugi e to 
Watashitachi wo osou kedo 
Sore mo suteki na tabi ne 
Dore mo suteki na tabi ne

No comments: