Me

My photo
para-para-paradise
“So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.” ― Stephen Chbosky
We must not expect happiness. It is not something we deserve. When life goes well, it is a sudden gift; it cannot last forever.

2.13.2013

I fell for you like a child, oh and the flames got wild...




I wanna love like Johnny and June
Rings of fire burnin' with you
I wanna walk the line, walk the line
'Till the end of time
I wanna love, love you that much
Cash it all in, give it all up
And when you're gone I wanna go too
Like Johnny and June




As sure as night is dark and day is light, I keep you on my mind both day and night.
And happiness I've known proves that it's right, because you're mine,
I walk the line.

No comments: