Me

My photo
para-para-paradise
“So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.” ― Stephen Chbosky
We must not expect happiness. It is not something we deserve. When life goes well, it is a sudden gift; it cannot last forever.

2.19.2010

My jewels ♥


Those are the jewels I wear every day.


1. Necklace which my Pollito gave me for our 5th anniversary. The circle represents my destiny. Our destiny.

2.White gold necklace with star pendant which my Pollito gave me for S. Valentine. There is a "A" engraved which stands for the capital letter of his name.

3.White gold ring. My Pollito gave it to me for our 6th months anniversary.

4.Bracelet with stars. My Pollito gave it to me for S. Valentine.

5.Watch. I cant live without a watch.

6.Earrings! I dead love earrings!

No comments: